The ANME Trail ran again from NetSupport's stand at Bett 2019!
Free to enter, visit stands, win prizes!
Thank you to the following companies for joining the ANME Trail!
See which companies joined and which prizes were won on the ANME Trail at Bett in:
Terms and conditions:
- The ANME Trail is open to all Bett visitors that are employees or governors at UK educational establishments.
- Entrants must get their flyer stamped by all the companies to qualify for inclusion in the draw.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition, with a maximum of one entry per person.
- Entry details provided must be your work email and postal address. If personal details are submitted or the entrant is not from a UK educational establishment, the entry will be void. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or indecipherable will not be valid and deemed void.
- Winners will be notified via email, and prizes will be shipped by the respective company to the address provided.
- Photos are for illustration only; final prizes may be different colours / models. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the company reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the ANME reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- By entering the ANME Trail you agree to the submitted information being passed on to all the companies donating prizes. Your information will not be passed on to any other parties.